Friday, December 31, 2010

Ringing in XXMI

Happy New Year everyone! As we bid a fond farewell to 2010, we ring in 2011 with ideas, dreams and goals for what life holds for us this next year. For UNIQLOVE, that means BIG changes ahead! I won't give it away quite yet, but I will tell you that it's something I've wanted to do for years and it's about consolidating, focusing, flipping upside down and presenting myself to the online world with a whole new light. This will take some time, but I promise you that it will be (in my best Oprah impersonation) "faaaaabuuulllouuus!" :)

My most sincere wishes for you for this upcoming year. I hope you take this fresh year to jump at opportunity, leap at possibilities and reach for the dreams you may be too scared to achieve. Get out there and live your happy life everyone! Happy MMXI!

- Amy :)

1 comment:

Comment