Monday, April 26, 2010

That color is so YOU . . . literally.



Over the years of creating one-of-a-kind wedding invitations for hundreds of brides and grooms across the country, there has always been one interesting observation that I've always been very aware of. And when I mention this little tidbit to my clients, they always end up giggling with surprise.

What is it? Almost every time my brides pick up their completed invitations, their clothing almost always matches their invitations! I don't know what it is, but it has happened more times than I can count. And it's just not just that they are wearing blue which so happens to be their wedding color, I'm talking about total coordination! The mix of colors, the textures, the whole aesthetic matches the invitation system which they are finally receiving. And when I point this out, the brides cannot believe the irony.

Granted, this could be just coincidence, but like I mentioned, it happens almost every time! It's actually quite entertaining to see. And I consider it wonderful validation that I tuned into my amazing clients well enough to create invitations which are true expressions of who they are. :)

Photo from printpromotionguide.com

1 comment:

Comment